• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Versatile and classic dress styles

davie2010

I need to buy a dress for an event I’m going to next month. I’d like to find something that I will be able to get a lot of wear out of. What is a great dress style that can be dressed up for formal wear or down for more casual wear and can work for multiple seasons. I know the lbd is a staple, but there are so many different styles. I tend to like the way skater dresses look on me but it seems as if they aren’t in style that much any longer.

shanzi

I say go for something based on the event, if its prom probably something elegant, cute, a little sexy(not a lot tho cos u don't wanna give the wrong impression) and then mayb something fitted.

If its a formal event something short, casual and classic. To dress it up a bit more try some makeup and accessories( this point also applies to wat I said above)

shanzi

Could somone recommend a Shaving Cream beauty products wholesaler? Thanks xx
As Christinegirl said I can't recommend brand names but (I think, sorry if I can't didn't realise Christinegirl, I think I can recommend shops)so my go to shop for Shaving Cream would b superdrug. Good luck