• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Vampire diaries girl

hey do you watch vampire Diaries? How do you like Aleena (the vampire girl). She is cute but i am just sick of her long straight hair style. Sometime while watching the serial i wish i could tie her hair or make a Pony tail at least. its irritating when she keeps her hair open and at front while working in kitchen. :p i hope her hair dresser notice that too :D

F

fan fashion

I like Aleena n she looks cute when her hair straight, but I like that episode when she wearing a dress n her hair was a curley she looks a beautiful at that time.

S

sweet cookie **

i love the vampire diaries especially damon ...!!!

Billie

I love this show :)
I never miss an episode and I can't wait for the Season 3.
Anyone has a trailer for the new season? I can only find trailers about season 2 -.-

P

Petitka

I love "Vampire Diaries". At the beggining I also liked Elena and I didn't mind that she had the same hairstyle all the time but now she's so annoying. I think Katherine's better than her ;-).

P

princess of darkness

i love vampire diaries much i love anything related to vampires but you r right about Elena's hair

D

Doracollis03

I like vampire diaries. And my favorite girls in this series are Alena and Caroline. I like them as they are!!!

JessClark

Great show, I think she rocks her hair pretty well but I can see what you mean about her doing things and never tying her hair back lol.

K

Kavita00

I love Vampire Diaries. My favorite character in this serial is Stephan. I like Elena but I like her more in the role of Katherine. She looks more stylish when she is Katherine. I am also tired of her boring Elena look.