• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Urgent makeup advice!!

Christinegirl

Staff member
I think the makeup is fine but if you have acne, you might like to wash your face with a few drops of vinegar in water, to see if it clears it up. It is reported that a singer from the band BTS did this and it cleared up his skin: www . youtube.com/watch?v=gWJoKZ5OOEY :)

sandy brady

I think that was BTS's Jimin.

It looks fine :) evenly applied.
Make sure to wash off well before bed. get all that residue off so your acne doesnt get worse. If available to you, invest in a good sunscreen so the makeup doesnt sink into your pores and make your acne worse. Best of luck hun :)

cherryblossom

I think the makeup is fine but if you have acne, you might like to wash your face with a few drops of vinegar in water, to see if it clears it up. It is reported that a singer from the band BTS did this and it cleared up his skin: www . youtube.com/watch?v=gWJoKZ5OOEY :)
Hey Christinegirl!
I washed my face with apple cider vinegar in water. I would wash and go to bed, but I don’t know if it’s because of vinegar or not, I would breakout in the morning. So, I’ve decided to not continue using it and see if I’m still breaking out.
Love
xoxo

Christinegirl

Staff member
I'm so sorry that happened to you, hon. Maybe apple cider is too "abrasive" on our skin.
When your skin heals, maybe try a few drops of distilled white vinegar instead and see if that does the trick (rinsing it off with regular water, too). Who knows, vinegar might not work for everyone's skin type.
Please let us know how it goes. Good luck. :)