• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Underwear blues

lesspower

My husband insists that I should not wear any underwear(lower body) when he is around.But,i feel uncomfortable without any underwear and i have told him that i can't do that.However,he hides away all my underwear and even forcefully pulls them down if i refuse to his suggestion.Can help!!!!!

Lynette

Are you saying that he lets you wear the outing clothing but not any underwear beneath it? Or is he expecting you to be naked in the lower half no matter it is daylight or night time?

Anyway, just tell him you are expecting the same thing from him.

I'm sorry but I find that a very controlling and potentially abusive situation. Its one thing to ask you to do something if you are ok with it, but you're not and so he is forcing you to do something against his will. That is not ok, he doesn't have that right.

beanie

I think I agree here. Most guys will joke around like this but thats the end of it, nothing more. And I would smack the $%#& out of my man had he tried what you are telling everyone here. Yes its fine to not wear them when you are sleeping (need to breathe down there) but not to the extent you are talking about.

phast_mom

controlling much? i agree if it's a joke ok...ha ha, but that's it. he can't expect you to be like that all day. maybe he is like a dog in heat or something and he is wanting to get freaky, but dang pick a day like sunday and walk around butt booty naked like christina aguilera used to pre-baby. he's gotta give that mess up.

unicorn96

It's kinky lol it turns him on I guess..I don't see any harm in not wearing undies when you're at home. But don't make it a habit the last thing you need is to go out without panties on. I personally find it very uncomfortable

phast_mom

It's kinky lol it turns him on I guess..I don't see any harm in not wearing undies when you're at home. But don't make it a habit the last thing you need is to go out without panties on. I personally find it very uncomfortable
i dont think that he is making it a kinky thing, i think he is making it a control thing. i don't agree with her having to do just because it turns him on. it needs to be mutual or it turns into him controlling her. :nono:

Gizelle

Wow, I guess you are one beautiful woman, so he wants to see you all the time, if you can get used to it, then maybe that will help the relationship. But there is a bigger issue at hand, what will he want you to do next. I agree with Lynette, just tell him you are uncomfortable but would feel a little better if he did it as well.

Steffi

She should most certainly not just get used to it. Anyone who will go to the lengths of hiding the underwear or forcefully pulling them off has some serious mental health issues. You are in a potentially very dangerous situation and you need to get away from this guy.

B

Bexi342

He sounds a bit like a jerk, sorry but he does.
Hide all of his underwear and tell him you expect the same thing from him and when he gets all grumpy and such and such about it tell him " now you know how I feel" and then hopfully this will all resolve itself.

Run.

Run fast and run far.

There is absolutely no excuse in the world for anyone to forcibly do anything to anyone else. And hiding your panties? Hello - major issues there.

That's seriously disgusting .
And girls,She already told him that she feels uncomfortable and he still pulls her un.. down . And that's not okay.

I think he probably is desperate to get down with you in bed. And after all ,he is your husband,right? So I think you should take the responsibility of being a ' wife '. And please him.

And if he still does that. Call cops,put him in jail and tell the cops to ' not give him any clothing underneath' . Then he'll see what mistake he made ;O

I seriously pity him. He is such a loser. Instead of putting things this way,He could've done something nice for you.Then perhaps,you wouldn't have felt 'so uncomfortable ' . ;(

Good luck.
Innocent Demon

Christinegirl

Staff member
... And after all ,he is your husband,right? So I think you should take the responsibility of being a ' wife '. And please him...
Being a wife doesn't mean putting up with a controlling abuser.
A wife has the right to say "no" and have her wishes respected. That's the "responsibility" of being a loving husband.