• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you watched/read the twilight saga,I have watched all of the movie that are out so far and I have read all of the books about 10 times each!!!!!!I want to know if I am not the only one....
lu
x

L

Lulu-Cullen

I am mega addicted to the books,and I can never put them down once I have started them, so yeah,you are not the only one.I am also addicted to the Hunger Games trilogy.
I would recommend it.
xxx

H

Habesha Beauty

lulu u said it all. love both the huger games and twilight read them soooooooo many times....

Dem

I´m a sucker for Twilight too!! i´ve read the books like 20 times each and i never get tired of reading them! i also love the movies BD part 2 was amazing! :)

D

Doracollis03

I love all part of the movie and love the books. I love the last part of the movie.!!!

H

Habesha Beauty

OMG!!! @dem and @doracollis03! i envy u so much. i was gonna watch BD 2 but my stupid finals came up! got to get that CD...!

R

Rosenice

Watched the trailer, didn't liked it so much so i didn't watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.