• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

pineapple1107

Okay so I know I'm like super late but I've recently started watching the vampire diaries and..... I'm obsessed. I'm not even exaggerating like, I've seen 6 seasons in 6 days. It's just sooooo good. One episode after the other, nonstop. It's seriously a part of my life. I just finished season 6 and I know Nina left so I feel like there's no point in watching anymore because I love Delena so much, EVEN THOUGH I don't want to stopp o_O I'm so upset I wasn't watching when it actually aired because I feel like I missed out on all of the fun. SO I just wanted to post here and talk about our love for it. I feel like people around me are getting so annoyed because of my obsession and I don't wanna bother them so I came here lol. And also, I'm super in love with both Damon and Stefan which is probably the root of my obsession.

Zahabiya

It's okay if you don't want to watch 7th Season but, you should definitely watch its final season. They have beautifully described both brothers' relationship with each other and I literally cried on its last episode and am still missing it so so much.