• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Tummy Tuck Surgery

elisaa

Hi all,

Has anyone here undergone a tummy tuck surgery? I am planning to undergo this surgery to get rid of my excessive tummy. I have tried exercising and dieting, but didn’t work well. So I think this is the only solution to my problem now.
I have been asking my friends about the procedures of tummy tuck surgery, but since no one has done this before, I couldn’t get much information.
I would like to know how long I will need to recover from this and how long I’ll have to wait to get back to normal. And is there is any downside to tummy tuck? I am 25 and unmarried. Any information would be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhonda333

Staff member
Assume you are talking about a surgical tummy tuck and not a "cool sculpture". Recovery is very fast, can probably return to work in a day or so. You will have to wear a elastic binder for several weeks thereafter. Not very painful.

elamaria

Assuming you really need this and nothing else works, just know that this is a quick fix and not a long term solution, you can get it back in no time if you don't have a healthy diet. It doesn't hurt that much and recovery can be resonable but it depends on each body. Good luck

sandy brady

i dont recommend any sort of knife procedures because its a risk not worth taking. do daily ab excercises . there s a guy called billybootcamp on youtube , his vids are old but they are FIREEEEEE for the stomach( speaking from experience)