• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Tragedy Strikes Nicki Minaj’s Tour Crew

Stacy Sanchez

She loves performing for and connecting with her fans, but sadly Nicki Minaj hit a setback while rehearsing for her upcoming tour in Philadelphia.

Earlier today (February 18) the “Pink Friday” rapper reported that one member of her crew, De’Von Pickett, has been killed while another, Eric Parker, is in critical condition at a local hospital after an altercation at the Che Bar & Grill on Tuesday night (February 17).

Nicki tweeted, “Two members of my team were stabbed last night in Philly. One was killed. They had only been there for two days rehearsing for the tour. These guys flew into Philly for my tour rehearsals 2 days ago and were both stabbed last night. #RIPDAYDAY condolences to your family. Unbelievable. Eric is recovering. Another senseless act of violence that took the life of a great guy. So sad.”

Kimbee

I never heard about this!! So sad...wonder what could have culminated to end up in cold blooded murder....shame.