• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Thoughts on Kim Kardashian?

rabbithabit

i am a kylie jenner fan now she is a much better role model than kim. independent business girl that knows how to show off well.

Dulci Rose

i am a kylie jenner fan now she is a much better role model than kim. independent business girl that knows how to show off well.
I respect your choice 100 per cent !! For me a role model is someone who does humanitarian work, and respects the environment, the minorities, the poor. Someone who uses his celebrity self to do some good and inspire people!

Yoemely Rosso

Well she is so materialistic wich I hate but apparently she seems to be a really good person and mother. What I can never understand is why people give her so much attention? She is famous for anything but! people never get what they deserve :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulci Rose

Well she is so materialistic wich I hate but apparently she seems to be a really good person and mother. What I can never understand is why people give her so much attention? She is famous for anything but! people never get what they deserve :confused:
Exactly my point ! She is famous for nothing..and nothingness is becoming a virus!

JennJenn Boey

hello everybody!!!!
i like kim kardashian,... i think shes a nice person and so pretty too! and i think she has 2 babies now which is nice....

Nastia1831

She is very sexy, but seeing the last of her photos from the beach, where she has very cellulite buttocks and legs, I changed my mind)

rabbithabit

I am a Kylie Jenner fan. Love her body and lifestyle. Don't follow Kim much.

Last edited by a moderator: