• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Thoughts on Kim Kardashian?

Blodundeurons

I think my favourite celeb babe is Kim Kardashian. What do you people think about her? Kardashian is extremely sexy to me.
Loving www.girlsforum.com by the way, best internet site I've found in ages. Anyone know in which I can get additional images of her?

M

Miss Popcorn

I think she's reallyyy pretty but her ass freaks me out!

Umm,if you want to find images of her,go on the internet!!!
And there is a show on about her on some channel that I can not think if the name of right now!!

chels_91

i think she is really pretty with and without makeup,, but looks is pretty much all she has she has no personality..

babydollface10

I'm a big fan of the Kardashian family. I feel like people bash them for no reason, other than the fact that they wish they had their life! Although i'm not a fan of Kanye i'm looking forward to seeing their new baby!​

Simimano

I am not a fan but, Under all that fake eye lashes and foundation, I'm sure she is naturally pretty. The make-up kills it. :caked:

D

davie

I am not a fan but, Under all that fake eye lashes and foundation, I'm sure she is naturally pretty. The make-up kills it. :caked:
yeah... i agree with you.. i think that she is pretty... but all that she does to herself and with herself just takes away from her beauty... over all i find her anoying....

pandaluv

I think she's gorgeous and she's built her own thriving business empire. I don't watch her shows but I think it's plain nasty that so many people say nasty things about her. 0_0 Girls need to learn to stop hating on each other.

Simimano

I think she's gorgeous and she's built her own thriving business empire. I don't watch her shows but I think it's plain nasty that so many people say nasty things about her. 0_0 Girls need to learn to stop hating on each other.
We all have a right to have our own opinion though, Not everyone may like a specific person. :)

pandaluv

We all have a right to have our own opinion though, Not everyone may like a specific person. :)
I can respect that :) I just think it's a shame that so many girls say negative things about other girls, especially those who are succesful. You don't have to like someone but you should still give them basic respect and not call them rude names ect... That's all I meant.

The same goes for guys. I guess I'm just one of those people who wants everyone to treat each other with kindness and respect.E.g It's fine to say she wears too much make up or that you don't agree with her actions but name calling is just low. Especially when you don't really know someone.

Let's just agree to disagree. :)

Simimano

That's fair and I agree, As you saw in my post of my opinion about her I did no name calling, I wouldn't do that just without knowing someone, Its not fair. I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me either. :)

nila11

Latest new about kardashains,
The keeping up with the Kardashians star is putting her beauty before her baby, according to sources who say the mom-to-be has continuing to experience cosmetic actions as she enters her third trimester of pregnancy. A new report claims it’s a dangerous addiction.