• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Thinking about Spring clothes

Rhonda333

Staff member
shirt.jpg

And I have my eye on this blue shirtwaist dress. It is the color of my eyes and I like the comfortable looking cut. What do you think my chances would be to find matching heels? Navy would not do- this is sort of an indigo. Could of course wear nude or even black heels- but matching would be perfect. Any suggestions girls?

Last edited by a moderator:
is too prudish to me. not be proud of body appearance.

i only wear shorts, tank tops, miniskirts, t shirts and buttons open dress shirts because like men and girls compliment on me shape. i exercise and diet to look well all the time.

Rhonda, i sure you be beautiful in it.
i just be wear school uniform, shorts, halter, jeans, button shirts, mini skirt and minidress all the year

Rhonda333

Staff member
well of course it would be prudish on you rabbit. But I am much older, I live in NYC and I work for a very conservative company.

yes, i understand different people have different feelings and preferences that are sometimes based on environment and lifestyle. i just need to be true my heart always when giving my real opinion on any subject anywhere. i truly dislike people who say things they don't mean. i would call myself a liar if i did so.

my opinion was absolutely not meant to hurt your feelings. i apologize if i did.

Rhonda333

Staff member
No no rabbit. Certainly no hurt feelings. I look forward to your opinions and our conversations. That's why I'm here. I too value truth and character- sometimes in short supply on the internet.

Rhonda you so clasful woman wear super long dress. I never did bottom below knees ever. all high end way high of knee

must hard be on floor in it

This is one lovely dress. if only i was taller. am 5ft1 so i stick to SHORT stuff lololol . I have an internship this summer so i need to shop but am afraid this wouldnt suit me . Rhonda you said you are tall so flaunt your stuffffff :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhonda333

Staff member
Hi Sandy and yes I'm tall. 5'11" and then add 3" heels (or more). I really think its an advantage in business with men- we see eye to eye or sometimes they look up.

We all know that updating one's wardrobe from season to season can be difficult to afford for any college fashionista. That's why it's best to learn how to wear winter clothes in spring. You get more wears for your money and delay having to buy a ton of spring clothes right away. :)

Rhonda333

Staff member
Don't forget thrift shops and consignment shops. Specially valuable to women who are size 8-10. I've bought many a Talbot suits from the thrift shop for pennies on the dollar and I'm 14-16. Try it Michelle.

If you're a short woman, I think dresses above knee would fit well on you. However, if your height is average, you are kind of tall, I think longer dresses are much better.