• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

The Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Over the next few weeks I'm going to be focusing on the blog feature we have here at GF. I think it's so cool that we have the capability to create our own personal blogs and it would be so much fun if members created their own regular little blogs telling us about what theyve been upto, what they've been buying lately etc!

I'm going to start up a weekly admin blog soon, giving you all the latest gossip from my life, fashion and beauty topics and more.

I'll also be putting together a new contest shortly where the best blogs each week/month can win fab prizes!

What I wanna know is:

Would you use the blog feature?
Would you like to read an admin blog?
What sorts of prizes to do want to be able to win?

Let me know girls, this is your forum so we want to make it as fun and enjoyable for you all as we can! :grouphug:

Hi Becky!
Wow,New features already!
Loads of updates,huh?
I'm seriously loving it.

Becky said:
Would you use the blog feature? - I would,if I have time.Generally,I just post on forums.I dont really care about posting blogs though. =]
Would you like to read an admin blog?OMG! Yes.
What sorts of prizes to do want to be able to win? - Girl's points..! Or maybe some kind of voucher??
Thanks for the updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.