• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

The Best Jeans

DaniStyles

Hi!! How are you? I have recently bought some wonderful pairs of pants that fit me very well, honestly the quality is awesome and I love them, they are called Sweet Look, they are amazing!! The problem is I bought these jeans in a store when I went on vacation to Los Angeles and I don't know where to buy them in my city I don't know if there is an online shop or something where I can buy them. Has anyone bought this brand online? Could someone recommend me another cheap brand? What other jean's brands you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

rabbithabit

Dani: you can purchase sweet look jeans from amazon. com. my favorite in taiwan is david-k ripped low rider jeans. they cost about usd25 in my size

Luv Sha

Michelle Anderson

Here are some brands for jeans.
*ASOS
*Amazon
*American Eagle Outfitters
*Anthropologie
*Old Navy
*Express
*Macy's
*Revolve

Hope this helps!

SherieBSnyder

Hi Dani,

I had also bought some wonderful pairs of jeans from online website and they fit on me very well, honestly I want to say the quality of jeans is awesome and they are called Sweet Look, they are amazing. Now a days many online websites are available in the market, I think you should go there and choose your best website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon Prime has everything including Sweet Look jeans! I guess you can find that pair of jeans there! Good luck on your jeans hunting! :)