• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Texting after months and leaving on read

Joanna1997

So I met this guy on Tinder last summer but we never met. Just 3 months of texting, sexting, nudes. Then I met my boyfriend on October so I focused on him but we broke up in May. And then at the beginning of May, Mr Hot Douche texted me after 9 months „I want you tonight” at 11 pm but I saw that the next day. But I freaked out and didn’t respond. I texted back 3 days later, after the breakup, we talked about some stuff. I told him I'm not looking for something like ons. He responded "I didnt say I want ons". Overall we didn’t meet because, suprise - he left me on read. Again. Back in Sept 2020 too after some messanges when I texted him drunk and high for booty call. But I thought whatever I’ll text him. Almost 1,5 months later. My text was „I want to meet up tonight. You in?”. 40 min later - „I’m not in town”. Couple messanges and suprise suprise - he left me on read. 3 days later he's texting me that he's horny and he wants to meet when he's back in town. I said that this time I won't send any photos, then a couple of texts later I said - it's just a couple of days, you'll wait. And once again - he just read. That was mid-June and I can't stop thinking. He's so hot but wtf? What the hell is wrong with him and leaving people on read? I’m not even looking for a relationship right know so I don’t think I’m clingy or sth. Do you think he'll contact me once again? What should I do? btw I don't think it’s catfish. I told him "do this photo in that background" and he did so he's legit. Ps. Back in tinder he said he’s looking for long term or fwb