• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Temperature taking in public places

TammyValentine

Does everyone here have to do check-ins (registration) and temperature checking upon entering a public place-(e.g shopping malls or restaurants)? If yes, how do you feel about it? Is there a way that you think can be changed to ease the process of entering and exiting?

Christinegirl

I don't have to register when I go shopping (and I don't go to restaurants or anywhere I don't have to go).

The thing about taking our temperature: we could be carrying around the virus (either internally or on our clothing, for example) but not have any symptoms yet (such as a fever).

TammyValentine

I don't have to register when I go shopping (and I don't go to restaurants or anywhere I don't have to go).

The thing about taking our temperature: we could be carrying around the virus (either internally or on our clothing, for example) but not have any symptoms yet (such as a fever).
That's great! Hope you have a nice evening.