• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson?

I love the whole twilight love triangle,but there is a real edge to it,it feels real almost,do you think that T-Laut will win K-Stew,or R-Patz,it is a tough choice,and also tell me who rule.The vamps or the wolfs???

L

lovely cat

they r both so gr8..i love both them...tyler is so cute and robert is a gentleman in the movie...i think both r good..

BeccaMooX

Robz will get Kristen (in the film), coz they're like, the ultimate pair and they've been like glue. But thats OK cuz I want Taylor xxxxxxxxx

L

leeannsweetie15

taylor lautner all the way! even tho she married rob :(

L

Lulu-Cullen

I have to say that I can't choose,it is so hard to pick who I like the best so I am team both and but Robert is my favorite out of the 2 actors,I like Taylor as well.
xx

I

ilovetea

I've only ever seen the first twilight movie so i don't know much, but if I had to choose a favorite between Pattinson or Lautner, it'd be Taylor...Robert just scares me o_O

T

Tawnchan

Now, I don't want to sound rude or anything. Please don't take it that way.
Coming from an ex-fan of Twilight, because the crowd of bubbling fan-girls was just too much and I dropped the books like a hot potato, I really dislike it when people think of 'Taylor Lautner' and 'Jacob Black' as one and the same. Likewise for 'Robert Pattinson' and 'Edward Cullen.'
One is a human being who happens to make a career out of acting.
The other is a romance saga character and a mythical creature and nobody in the world is aware of what they actually look like except for Stephanie Meyer.
That's why I also really dislike it when people say "Edward is ugly! Did you see him?"
No. I didn't. Nobody saw him. It's physically impossible to see him and it will forever be impossible, until someone finds a way to hook yourself up to Meyer's brain.
The person you are referring to when you say "Edward is ugly!" is in fact not Edward, but Robert. Don't get the two confused.
So when you say "Taylor or Robert?" ... what about them?
Which one gets Kristen? Well, since she and Robert are dating, I'm going to assume it's probably Robert.
As for "Jacob or Edward?" I'm the notorious Switzerland. I used to lean toward Team Edward, and then nothing, as I dropped the series all-together, and now I vote Team Jacob, since Edward became a bit of a pedophile in my eyes. No offense, Team Edward fan-girls.

L

Lulu-Cullen

I keep changing my mind about who I would choose,so I am now goin to go for both of them. :)

M

mandibear

Well I am an Edward fan :D but there are days when I love Taylor too. It's so hard to decide!!!

N
its ovious that robert will get them both i honestly love taylour more he is cute and hot better then that zombie robert hhhhhhhhhhh.no offence for his fans

H

Habesha Beauty

Omg!

Now, I don't want to sound rude or anything. Please don't take it that way.
Coming from an ex-fan of Twilight, because the crowd of bubbling fan-girls was just too much and I dropped the books like a hot potato, I really dislike it when people think of 'Taylor Lautner' and 'Jacob Black' as one and the same. Likewise for 'Robert Pattinson' and 'Edward Cullen.'
One is a human being who happens to make a career out of acting.
The other is a romance saga character and a mythical creature and nobody in the world is aware of what they actually look like except for Stephanie Meyer.
That's why I also really dislike it when people say "Edward is ugly! Did you see him?"
No. I didn't. Nobody saw him. It's physically impossible to see him and it will forever be impossible, until someone finds a way to hook yourself up to Meyer's brain.
The person you are referring to when you say "Edward is ugly!" is in fact not Edward, but Robert. Don't get the two confused.
So when you say "Taylor or Robert?" ... what about them?
Which one gets Kristen? Well, since she and Robert are dating, I'm going to assume it's probably Robert.
As for "Jacob or Edward?" I'm the notorious Switzerland. I used to lean toward Team Edward, and then nothing, as I dropped the series all-together, and now I vote Team Jacob, since Edward became a bit of a pedophile in my eyes. No offense, Team Edward fan-girls.
OMG!! u r so right! i thought i was the only person who thought that. u just made my day by telling i am not alone. 10 q soooo much!!

D

Doracollis03

No doubt for me its Robert Pattinson for me because I love twilight and I am egerly waiting for upcoming part of it.

H

Habesha Beauty

Yay!

No doubt for me its Robert Pattinson for me because I love twilight and I am egerly waiting for upcoming part of it.
waiting for the second part like there a secret to sucess in it! glad to know u luv twilight 2!