1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Admin, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

We want to make this site about you all so we welcome any suggestions you have. If you have an idea, throw it in here. We can't implement everything but we will read every suggestion and take them into consideration. :)

2. midnight123

midnight123 Member

I think we could have contest :) but u don't like have to win an actual prize. You could win like points or something. Also I think we should add earnining virtual points. These points we can earn by answering forums ect. After we get points / coins we can spend it in the shop for personalization of our profile :)

Citlalli Lopez likes this.
  3. midnight123

midnight123 Member

Also add forums like Teen help or even creative writing forum :) I bet there's a lot of great writers on here!

Citlalli Lopez likes this.
  4. IcaJess

IcaJess Guest

There should be a place for people to rate photos or give opinions.

5. motherof3

motherof3 Member

A thread about family and family issues and one about baby talk

6. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Just a figment

I've noticed there are a lot of really interesting older threads that have been locked, which I assume is because they're considered out of date. I'd love to post on a lot of them and it seems a waste to close them when there are new members joining all the time who never had a chance to have their say. Newer members like me should be able to necro old threads if there's an interest in them. Please unlock the old threads!

7. Solitaire

Solitaire Administrator Staff Member

The very simple answer is to start a new thread on the same subject.
    I regret to say that I haven't got the time to physically sit and go through unlocking completely outdated threads, where even the OP has not been active for several years.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017