• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Stressing job

Malle7712

Hey guys, my name is Malou and honestly I just feel like complaining! My job is slowly killing me and I feel like crying! I had my entire summer planned out I just got my schedule I have 10 6 hours shift towards 12 of July and possibly more in the future! And I had planned that I could have fun with my friends and stuff like that but this is draining because it’s a really hard Job and every time I’m there I lose around a kilo cus I work so much! Has anyone ever had an experience like this? Should I quit and find a new job? But i should say I earn around 500$ a month so is it worth it?

Christinegirl

Staff member
I wouldn't quit just yet (because at least you have an income) but I would try to look for another job that pays more.

If your area still has social distancing, you might not have been able to have fun with your friends this summer anyway. But I know what you mean. It is disappointing when our plans are ruined, especially plans we were really looking forward to.

If you don't have to social distance anymore, hopefully you can still hang out with your friends after work and maybe you all can sit around, relax, and eat good food. :)

Malle7712

I wouldn't quit just yet (because at least you have an income) but I would try to look for another job that pays more.

If your area still has social distancing, you might not have been able to have fun with your friends this summer anyway. But I know what you mean. It is disappointing when our plans are ruined, especially plans we were really looking forward to.

If you don't have to social distance anymore, hopefully you can still hang out with your friends after work and maybe you all can sit around, relax, and eat good food. :)
We are not in lockdown anymore I have sent my resume to 7 other jobs hopefully I get one of those.