1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Split end treatment?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Styles!' started by SarahNicole94, Aug 4, 2015.

1. SarahNicole94

SarahNicole94 New Member

Hey ladies! So I have horrible split ends they're just dry and when I straighten my hair they just stick together no matter what Ido , really wanting to grow my hair out but I'm completely against cutting it. any remedies ?

2. jackz456

jackz456 New Member

How about trimming the ends of your hair? If you are not interested in it then how about papaya hair pack. One of my cousins has tried it and it was effective for her. It is really a simple method, you just need to get rid of the skin and seeds, blend it until it's pulpy and add a half cup of plain yogurt and mix it well. Apply it on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes then rinse it out.
    The other method which I used to do is olive oil treatment. It will also show a good result.

3. Amanda Brussels

Amanda Brussels New Member

just cut it. it's just hair. the only solution for split ends is a good haircut. nothing else. if you'd let it grow thinking hair products will help, obviously it's just for a little while and it would just aggravate in the process. cut it and let it grow. that's it

4. VanessaEvans

VanessaEvans New Member

I got the treatment done from Blonde Salon & Spa. The results were amazing! :)