• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Spicing up sex life with latex - advice needed!

Laura-36

Happy new year all,

One of our New Years resolutions is to try something new in our sex life and we agreed to try some dress up / costumes, but made from latex. He has always said he likes it and I said I’d give it a try if we both dress up.

I know it sounds a bit weird, but I know others do it so thought why not! I might even like it lol.

After a quick check online it looks like latex outfits / catsuits etc cost a fortune to buy. Does anyone know anywhere to buy them at a reasonable price or wear we could try before we buy?

Anyone with any experience on this, please get in touch!

Thanks
Laura x

Sarahnr1

Sarah
Sadly im afraid that Latex is among the most expensive thing you can choose in the spicing up youre love life its VERY expensive its up there with Leather.

Laura-36

Thanks Sarah. Yes seems to be! But we’ve found a few things on eBay. I managed to get a latex jumpsuit / catsuit in pretty good condition for a reasonable price. Just looking for something for him now. I’ve seen an army outfit that looks sexy but it was nearly £300! x

Sarahnr1

Sarah
Youre welkome , That sounds great ,YIKES ! Well as i said before Spicing up the sex life is sadly not cheap (when were talking special clothing and gadgets.) I wish you both lots of happiness in youre future spiced up sex life :)

Last edited: