• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Soulmate

bky

Hi girls. i'am 17 years old girl . <call me Bky.

i'am soooo stressed out. i don't have true friends sometimes i need someone who listens to me and asks how i am and will be honest. who kiss me on the forehead and tells me - you are important for me, i love you (( i hope i will find my soulmate.
same here?(

Christinegirl

Staff member
Hi Bky. Welcome to Girls Forum! ⛲

It is stressful to not have true friends, isn't it! I think most people are looking for real friends - people they can depend on to be there for them.

And it sure is wonderful to have that special someone whom we can spend the rest of our life with! I hope you'll find your soul mate one day. ღ

Until then, you're welcome to visit us here. I hope you'll find real friends, too. :)

Reactions: bky

bky

huh thanks❤ i have friends but they are just friends. Classmates,neighbours and others.

how are u?
-fine and you?
-fine .
this is our full converstation .

i need more not just this.
thanks again.

Christinegirl

Staff member
They sound more like casual acquaintances. :D

Is your area on "lockdown", too (where everyone is encouraged to stay home right now, because of the COVID-19 virus)?
If so, when we can all go back to our regular lives, :) you might like to be more active in your community;
volunteer,
join clubs that focus on specific hobbies such as;
bird-watching,
cooking,
sports, etc. It's an excellent way to meet like-minded people, people with the same interests. You might find meaningful friends that way. And who knows, you might find your soul-mate, too. ;)

bky

i play football and thats help little( have not played about 2 month because of COVID19 virus). i have friends here. we are playing together and enjoying but as i said i need more than childish fun. football is just hobbie and i will leave it when i start studying at university.

yeah. people are scared of COVID-19. I live in Georgia (not USA ) and there is quarantine.
but the most terrible things happening in italy. too many people died (6077).

Christinegirl

Staff member
I hope you'll find lots of people you can be friends with (when you start studying at the university. Let's hope students can attend classes on campus, instead of studying online.) And hopefully one of those friends will become someone very important to you - maybe even your soulmate. :)

I hope everyone will be alright in Georgia. ღ

Reactions: bky

Chicchi

i play football and thats help little( have not played about 2 month because of COVID19 virus). i have friends here. we are playing together and enjoying but as i said i need more than childish fun. football is just hobbie and i will leave it when i start studying at university.

yeah. people are scared of COVID-19. I live in Georgia (not USA ) and there is quarantine.
but the most terrible things happening in italy. too many people died (6077).
Hi... I’m a italian girl, from Veneto. The situation here is terrible, but we must be strong and being positive! And You, how are you? What is the situation? A great hug for all

bky

hi Chicchi . situation is not terrible here . only 1 gerogian died in Spain (70years old).at this moment our goverment controls situation so well.
Italy is amazing country. i'm soo heartbroken for your situation( Italy Will win the battle against COVID-19.
Stay at home and keep up your strength . hugs from Georgia. when this ends who know one day may we eat pizza together :D
stay strong girl ❤

Chicchi

hi Chicchi . situation is not terrible here . only 1 gerogian died in Spain (70years old).at this moment our goverment controls situation so well.
Italy is amazing country. i'm soo heartbroken for your situation( Italy Will win the battle against COVID-19.
Stay at home and keep up your strength . hugs from Georgia. when this ends who know one day may we eat pizza together :D
stay strong girl ❤
I hope the situation of your country does not get worse... We must stay at home as long as possible and to observe the rules. Thank you so much Bky!

Chicchi

i saw Covid19 stats 2 minutes ago and situation getting worse(( 6,820 death almost 7000(( oh my god what is happeining((
Yes, it is terrible... 69.000 positive cases and almost 7000 death. The scary thing is that initially the situation wasn't so much serious, and the virus in little time has spread

bky

yeah( bad situation is in Spain too. almost 3000 death. every city is in quarantine.

Merkel said there is risk to 60 to 70% of the population will be infected in Germany.

chinese people eat everything. may its reason of Covid19. what u think?

Chicchi

yeah( bad situation is in Spain too. almost 3000 death. every city is in quarantine.

Merkel said there is risk to 60 to 70% of the population will be infected in Germany.

chinese people eat everything. may its reason of Covid19. what u think?
Unfortunately in many country the virus has spread.
I don't know what to think... it is a thing too big to blame someone, and there are many fake news. In this moment I prefer stay positive and quite, not hateing anyone

bky

russian,English,Biology only. there is not any special program to contact teachers. i dont mean social network like fb. my sister studies in a university on biology faculty and they have app named Zoom.
soo some teachers contact us on facebook and massanger

bky

other teachers don't know technology very well and government said kids can study on TV channel.where always will be lessons for them. it will be avaliable from 5 April. abiturients can study here too.

its better than nothing :D

Chicchi

russian,English,Biology only. there is not any special program to contact teachers. i dont mean social network like fb. my sister studies in a university on biology faculty and they have app named Zoom.
soo some teachers contact us on facebook and massanger
We do all subjects but we don't do all hours of the school timetable. We have a program connected with the mail of school, the name is Meet, a program of google, like Skype or FaceTime