• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

So who's your dream guy?

LeighA

What guy (celebrity figure) do you dream about? Who's the one guy you would leave anyone else for? Mine is Brad Pitt he's cute, funny, smart and a great Dad.

SweetPea

I know this is going to sound silly but it's true. I'm married to my dream guy. He's given me two of the greatest things in my life, my boys and I wouldn't trade them or him for anyone else.

Ok mine is very unlike me. Andrew VanWynGarden from MGMT. The guy is the sexiest hippy I know and he's clever... Just a little odd? I have a pic or 2 in my album I think? Check out the rest of the yummies in there too. I need ideas on who I could add to my yummies album as well

scorpirulz

Lord!!! There r many in this category! LOL..

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Jonathan Myers, Josh Harnet (I used 2 like him during my school days), Jason Statham, Richard Gere!! Lord the list is endless!!!!

Lynette

Hey everyone. What do you think of Tom Cruise? He is my dream guy. I know his acting is so so only but you must give the guy credit for his look.

perla-de-oro

Orlando Bloom. If you haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3, you're missing out on the chance to view a god. :D

In my opinion, anyway. :D

(Yes, I know I use too many smileys. :D)

shopping_lover

I love Johnny Depp's character about family being most in important and about the way he always makes me laugh. Also I just love Heath Ledger and it is very sad that he has left us but still he is such an amazing man/actor! (especially his eyes!) ♥

lola

I think I have some strange, I have no daddy syndrome, crush on George Cloony. I have no other way to explain it and I don't think I really understand it either.

S

suzyk

My dream guy is not an actor. :p Well, I wouldn't mind a guy who works... and earns a lot of money. Looks can be average, he doesn't have to be handsome or a genius or anything, just nice and down-to-earth. :)

Now, if I could be nice and down-to-earth that would be a real improvement. *rolls eyes*

My dream guy would have to have a good sense of humour, be caring towards others, and not afraid to just be himself. Now if he was all of that plus good looking I'd be doing well :). Lisa x

D

doodygirl

Josh Lucas out of Sweet home alabama
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPdWogM0Ugo&feature=related]YouTube - Sweet Home Alabama[/ame]

Vip Girl

the guy is jealuse to me but not tomuch :S ..

and thats loves me more than i love him .. :)

and makes me happy and i feel savely with him ..

i want him that he say to me i love you first .. not me :)

i want him to trust me before he tell me that he loves me :)

and that he be muslim and praying and "Ethics pretty" ;)

NOT a STAR GUY .. what's the usefull he didnt care about you because he os a star :p LoL..

hannah x

my guy...

:kiss:
What guy (celebrity figure) do you dream about? Who's the one guy you would leave anyone else for? Mine is Brad Pitt he's cute, funny, smart and a great Dad.
mine is totally ROBE:love:RT PATTINSON! he is number one hotty!