• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

So, I liked guys

Rhonda333

I had a complicated gender identity growing up as you can imagine. I was attracted to both boys and girls although for different reasons I found out later. When I was 16, Mother sent me to a teen dance. I wore a flirty little skirt and a low cut top with a push up bra. Mother knew exactly what she was doing and what the effect would be. I was thrilled to see the reaction of the boys I danced with. It was not long before one of them invited me out to his car for a drink of whiskey. His hands were all over me and it was not long before he had my breasts exposed. Hormones were raging in both of us and he soon had the most enormous ejaculation I had ever seen. I was thrilled to have had that kind of effect on a man, and I have savored it to this day. So yes, I liked boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christinegirl

Staff member
Your Mom knew what she was doing? Did she know boys would possibly just use you (and not respect you aka just try to get you drunk and take advantage of you)?
You deserved to have someone treat you with respect, not get you half naked.
There's nothing wrong with wearing sexy clothes, feeling feminine, etc. but there is something wrong when a boy just uses us for his own pleasure, not because he cares about us.

Rhonda333

At the time neither one of us was sure of my gender orientation. I had never been out on a date male or female. I was attracted to girls but probably because I wanted to be one of them.

Christinegirl

Staff member
A guy can be blind-folded and put before an overweight (straight) male with man-boobs. If the guy puts his hands on the man's chest, he can get an erection because he thinks he's feeling up a woman. (It's been tested.) :D

Hon, you had boobs. That's all a guy cares about (in that moment). And it was none of his business what your gender orientation was. That's for you to decide.

You were an innocent. Your first time being on a date/being intimate with a boy should have been an experience where the boy was respectful to you, treating you in a loving manner, not trying to get you drunk so he could cop a feel - treating you the way he would have treated a prostitute or a girl who had a reputation of allowing boys to pass her around and use her any way they wanted.

You should have been treated better than that. You're a human being, worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.

Rhonda333

He had every indication I was a girl and I was not about to tell him different. And remember I had never been out on a date so I was completely naive.
Later, when we talked about what happened, Mother spoke very much like you are- that I didn't resist his advances. It was an education.

Christinegirl

Staff member
You had been drinking. So you were under the influence of a mind-altering drug. You weren't in your full mental faculties. It wasn't your fault.
Alcohol, especially, lowers our inhibitions (and a lot of guys know this. That's why they offer to take us out to dinner and they/and the waiter offer us "something to drink" even before we eat. The alcohol goes straight to our brain and we're more easily manipulated into having sex, or even just making out, with our date.)

Rhonda333

I certainly agree and now I'm much more guarded when I'm out with somebody. Its only with the girls that I allow myself the freedom to drink more. I should also say that girls in general accept people like me as one of them. although taking a different path to womanhood. I so value their company and that I finally made it as a sister.