• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Smoking. Quit for better skin.

TammyValentine

Smoking will make your skin develop wrinkles and other age-associated changes to your face. This is because the Nicotine inside causes blood vessels to narrow, reducing oxygen flow and nutrients to skin cells. You might not see it now but what it does is accelerate the damage to your skin.

Christinegirl

Not to mention;
making our teeth yellow
giving us bad breath
having our money literally go up in smoke. (Cigarettes aren't cheap!)
and
changing the flavor of our food. :p

olivia24

There are all kinds of awesome reasons to quit smoking. I never started but i tried really hard to get my parents to stop but no result. And, yes, i can look at a girls complexion(or mans) and its pretty easy to spot a smoker.

olivia24

There are more than 4,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke, and many of them trigger the destruction of collagen and elastin. These are the fibers that give your skin its strength and elasticity. Smoking or even being around secondhand smoke degrade the building block of the skin, I don't think so smoking can make you cool and balance your stress, there are many other ways to live a stress-free and happy life.
I agree completely. How can cigarettes cause less stress?