1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Slut Shame

Discussion in 'Relationship Discussion' started by Shelleybell, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:27 AM.

1. Shelleybell

Shelleybell New Member

Everyone at school calls me a slut and a hoe. Yay. Truthfully I’ve only ever slept with 2 guys. I recently went to a party, got drunk, and made out with one of my friends whom was also drunk and had a gf. Come school on Monday, he tells people i forced him, which is not true, and that he had no idea what he wasn’t doing. Now I am getting all the blame. The next day my ex, whom I have casually hooked up with, tells me to delete all our messages bc people know about us. Again i take all the blame because he insists I’m the one who called him to hookup when he was the one who is always commenting on my pictures and calling me over at 1am. It’s overwhelming being blamed for everything and having the entire school call me a slut and hate me. Idk what to do anymore.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 3:34 AM
  2. shyramarie

shyramarie Member

school bullying happens all the time to hot girls that attract bad boys. is mostly jealousy that you enjoy casual sex with many people. i got same problem and don't think any solution because guys will always brag about who they laid to friends.

hope someone can help us nympho easy gals here...