• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Sleepover stupid idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KylieKiss

Hi :)
My friend is turning 15 next Saturday, and she's organizing a sleepover for a few friends of us (she, me and two other girls). Last time we joined in one, we started wrestling and uh, we played this stupid "wedgie fight" (yes, where you yank the others underwear LOL).

It was a stupid but funny idea ha, but this time we have agreed to wear all the same kind of underwear (just in case it happens again). So we thought it'd be funny asking it here and reading your answers... because we'll wear what you choose (bikini cut panties, grannies, thong...)

Just tell us what to wear and why do you choose it! (Think we want "intense" wedgies LOL).

Thanks for reading and exuse our craziness

S

sweet juicy

This specific design and style is actually steller! You certainly learn how to keep the readers interested. Involving the humor plus your movies, I had been almost gone to live in begin my own blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.