1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Showing yourself?

Discussion in 'Relationship Discussion' started by Celnixo, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Have you showed off like this before?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Hi girls,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I don't know which other would be more suited.

I have recently discovered that I enjoy showing myself off discretely. Like wearing a white top and no bra under when out in public and having a nipple slip on purpose when I wear a bikini, or sometimes when I'm in the changing room at a store, I won't close it completely and then change... I find it really intense to know that guys see it but they think I don't know about it.

Am I the only one who does these things? Is it weird? Please don't post mean comments.

2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

Celnixo, this behavior is typical for a well endowed woman. i am 36C with very large nipples that are erect most of the time so i wear tight tops without bra to show them off in public as well as tightly fitted shorts. i have done the same as you in stores leaving the door open a couple of inches and watch in mirror for guys going crazy to sneek a peek at my body while i try bras and panties on. my friends do same thing. you are not weird just proud of your body.

Celnixo likes this.
  3. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Thanks for sharing rabbithabit! I am really glad to hear that I am not the only one who enjoys doing this!

I would love to have someone to talk to about it, so please feel free to message me if you would be up for it <3

I'm a 75C as well, but I think I have medium sized nipples. They are slightly inverted though, so they don't stand out as much as I would like them to :/

4. rabbithabit

after reading your question i asked seven of my female friends and six enjoyed playing peekaboo with guys in public places. my nipples are almost three inches wide and my gynecologist told me that was the largest he has ever seen.

I Would Be Glad To Converse With You, Anytime.

message me anytime you want on any subject and i will respond as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Rabbithabit I am new to the forum and don't see a button to send you a message when I go to your profile page?

Can you either tell me how or send me a message so I can reply to it? <3

6. rabbithabit

i am new also and searched everywhere for how to send a direct message to you but couldn't find out how. perhaps someone on here can help us on how to accomplish this?

7. rabbithabit

have you had any new adventures since we spoke last time? have you exposed yourself in any public places like restaurants or parks to get guys revved up?

8. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Hmm otherwise maybe we can e-mail?

Yeah I have actually! I went to the gym yesterday evening and wore a white shirt and no bra, and a couple of times I pulled the shirt down to get a nipple slip and pretended like I didn't know! There were so many guys looking at me after a while though so I stopped since it was a bit too much. How about you?

9. rabbithabit

i always wear a tight top that shows my huge nipples. the top in my id photo slides down easily with a little tug to expose my nipples. i like seating in a restaurant in a short miniskirt if i turn side ways on chair i can expose my pussy as i stand up and watch guys almost fall on floor.

10. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Deleted my mail here so others don't use it. Already sent you a mail rabbithabit :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  11. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

12. rabbithabit

glad you shy on who can communicate with you. glad i fits your list of girlfriends materials.

13. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Well it's nice to have someone to talk to about this and you seem like a really nice person <3

14. rabbithabit

glad we are girlfriends, now.

15. Dulci Rose

Dulci Rose New Member

U Know what I think?
    Being seductive or inspiring lust is our nature.
    There is no right or wrong.
    If it makes u feel better about yourself, keep rolling girl!

16. rabbithabit

great attitude, Dulci. i agree with you some girls are shy about exposure in public and that is their choice. i love the feeling of watching guys going crazy when i do a nipple or vagina slip that appears accidental.

17. Dulci Rose

Dulci Rose New Member

Well the thing is to act in a way that u feel comfortable with and makes u happy. By the end of the day, ourself is all we got !

18. rabbithabit

that is absolutely true. everyone should follow their heart to be truely satisfied with her lifestyle.

19. Julia1122

Julia1122 New Member

happened to me too...
    it's nice to read that i am not the only one in the world... :D