• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Should I get excited when he texts me?

StephK

I’m trying to decide if I’m actually attracted to this guy or not.
When he confessed he was interested in getting to know me, I agreed to give us some time but ever since then I have slowly lost interest.

We have only texted and called a few times (over the course of about 3 weeks) but lately I really don’t want to answer his texts. Is this a normal thing to feel? I’d hope to at least feel kind of excited when I get a message from the boy I like but I frankly I get overwhelmed and sometimes bothered when he texts me. Just today he texted me if I wanted to go on a call tonight but I couldn’t even reply because I honestly didn’t want to. I already feel like I’m done but I haven’t made that decision yet because I want to think it’ll be different in person? Yes, we haven’t met in person yet. I mean, we have but it’s always been around other people and lockdown has made it impossible for us. The thing is, I don’t feel a certain way when we talk, it’s like I’m talking to a friend instead of the boy I’m supposed to have feelings for. I don’t want to lead him on and go into a relationship without genuine feelings.

Should I wait until we are able to meet in person or is this already over?

hannahgrace

Hannah Grace
Hey girl I would love to chat with you I think I could have some insight I think I might have firsthand experience with things like this, pm me and let's chat! I am on here nearly everyday so I should reply quickly.

StephK

Hey girl I would love to chat with you I think I could have some insight I think I might have firsthand experience with things like this, pm me and let's chat! I am on here nearly everyday so I should reply quickly.
Hi Girl! Thank you for replying <3 I’d love to PM you and discuss things further with you but I have absolutely no idea how to? I thought I could find an option to message you privately when I went to your profile but I can’t find anything. Maybe you can PM me first? Lol sorry! :(

hannahgrace

Hannah Grace
Hi Girl! Thank you for replying <3 I’d love to PM you and discuss things further with you but I have absolutely no idea how to? I thought I could find an option to message you privately when I went to your profile but I can’t find anything. Maybe you can PM me first? Lol sorry! :(
Hey. I will try first!