• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Should i get a boob reduction?

linaaa

soooooo, i know many people would die for large boobs, but i am a the exact opposite. I do not like my DD cups personally as they get in the way of everything, make me self conscious, hurt, i can't fit into clothes etc. I've been wanting them smaller for about a year now, but the surgery costs about 5 thousand euros. I know none of you know me in person but do you think i should get it?
My dream size would be a B cup. Also i know a DD is considered normal size but they are just so inconvenient for me!

Christinegirl

If you plan on losing weight, your breasts should get slightly smaller, too. But if you would be happier with them being substantially smaller, I say go for it. :) (Hopefully you can find someone who knows of a good doctor. Not all plastic surgeons are reputable.)

sandy brady

Its really a personal choice. Whatever you decide just make sure you get done at a reputable place, check their reviews, read about the surgery etc, stay safe x