• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Should i follow his orders ?

Nikita Marathe

Hey,

I am in live-in relationship with my bestie for last 2 years. He is very strong boy and very supportive too. To be honest i am in love with him but some recent changes in his behavior had disturbed me a lot. We have done everything that every married couple does. So no question about that. But since lockdown, he has become demanding. He has started ordering me and wants me to do whatever he wants. for example, as we are only two who live together, he wants me to roam in bra and panty in home, which seems very weird to me. I mean, yeah i love you and yes we had a sex, but that doesn't mean i should do that 24*7 ?

can you suggest, how should i change his behavior ?

Thank you,
Nama

shanzi

Oh hold up ordering u around?
Like nah do not let him make u follow his orders u ain't a dog or summin.
If he loves u he will respect u, do what u feel comfortable with and if he can't respect that then ditch him.

Gd luck hun

Clara

Do you really need to ask if you should follow his orders?!

You shouldn't follow any order in a healthy relationship. If you do that, you will harm yourself and him. Your current friendship and loves dies and will be replaced by a new boss - obedient relationship.

My suggestion: Just tell him plainly that you don't like it. Not only that particular thing, but the fact that he orders you. Explain that ordering each other around will end your friendship. If he loves and cares about you, he will correct his behavior.

About his particular demand: Too much nudity and sex takes away the joy. It's like having too much of a delicious food. At first it's pleasant, but you will feel nauseous and disgusted by it if you eat too much. Aside from that, it will belittle you. You will turn into a Barbie in bra and panty which is just an eye candy to him.

Nikita Marathe

Do you really need to ask if you should follow his orders?!

You shouldn't follow any order in a healthy relationship. If you do that, you will harm yourself and him. Your current friendship and loves dies and will be replaced by a new boss - obedient relationship.

My suggestion: Just tell him plainly that you don't like it. Not only that particular thing, but the fact that he orders you. Explain that ordering each other around will end your friendship. If he loves and cares about you, he will correct his behavior.

About his particular demand: Too much nudity and sex takes away the joy. It's like having too much of a delicious food. At first it's pleasant, but you will feel nauseous and disgusted by it if you eat too much. Aside from that, it will belittle you. You will turn into a Barbie in bra and panty which is just an eye candy to him.
Thanks for all your concern. I will tell him what you have suggested dear.