• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Should I ask her one more time?

Here's the gist of it :
9 months ago, I (20M) started to have a crush on a girl in the same grade. For context, I am a quiet guy and my crush has a very strong temperament.

It started pretty well, but she's the most outgoing girl I've even seen so it was quite hard to know how she really felt about me - sometimes she would ignore me. And because the high level courses we followed required extensive work, it was literally impossible to find the time to do something with her (we would sometimes have lunch together with some friends).

After 2 months, in November a friend of mine told me that my crush once asked him what he thinks about me. That friend interpreted it as a good sign so the next day I asked her if she really felt that way.

She said that she wasn't interested in me, but the thing is that her reaction was so violent and spontaneous that I didn't know if she really meant it. She took it very personally, blamed my friend for not respecting her and didn't want to talk me anymore . She probably had other problems to deal with so the timing wasn't the best.

As a result, we didn't speak to each other for the next 2 months but after some time I noticed that she started to act differently, trying to catch my gaze in class and turning her head away as soon as I looked at her.

So one day (in February) I texted her to ask if she wanted to talk to me again. Her response was positive and the next morning she seemed very happy (so was I).

But I didn't want to act as before and get too much in her life so things evolved quite slowly. I remember one day in March I sat in front of her in the library and she would blush heavily and smile. When I have lunch with her or sit next to her in class she also feels like another person : it's like she's trying to ignore me and focus on the lesson. She would not say a word unless I speak to her, then she would respond with a shy voice (I'm supposed to be the shy guy not her !)

So she definitely acts differently with me. Fast forward to today, we're currently studying for our exams and did have a couple of chill afternoons with some classmates were we would talk all together while doing some math exercises.

Is it possible that her feelings changed in that period of time? Should I ask her a second time?

JennyBright

Here's the gist of it :
9 months ago, I (20M) started to have a crush on a girl in the same grade. For context, I am a quiet guy and my crush has a very strong temperament.

It started pretty well, but she's the most outgoing girl I've even seen so it was quite hard to know how she really felt about me - sometimes she would ignore me. And because the high level courses we followed required extensive work, it was literally impossible to find the time to do something with her (we would sometimes have lunch together with some friends).

After 2 months, in November a friend of mine told me that my crush once asked him what he thinks about me. That friend interpreted it as a good sign so the next day I asked her if she really felt that way.

She said that she wasn't interested in me, but the thing is that her reaction was so violent and spontaneous that I didn't know if she really meant it. She took it very personally, blamed my friend for not respecting her and didn't want to talk me anymore . She probably had other problems to deal with so the timing wasn't the best.

As a result, we didn't speak to each other for the next 2 months but after some time I noticed that she started to act differently, trying to catch my gaze in class and turning her head away as soon as I looked at her.

So one day (in February) I texted her to ask if she wanted to talk to me again. Her response was positive and the next morning she seemed very happy (so was I).

But I didn't want to act as before and get too much in her life so things evolved quite slowly. I remember one day in March I sat in front of her in the library and she would blush heavily and smile. When I have lunch with her or sit next to her in class she also feels like another person : it's like she's trying to ignore me and focus on the lesson. She would not say a word unless I speak to her, then she would respond with a shy voice (I'm supposed to be the shy guy not her !)

So she definitely acts differently with me. Fast forward to today, we're currently studying for our exams and did have a couple of chill afternoons with some classmates were we would talk all together while doing some math exercises.

Is it possible that her feelings changed in that period of time? Should I ask her a second time?
Of course, just give it a try again :D