• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Shopping online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffi

A few years ago, I did all of my Christmas shopping online other than stocking stuffers and I loved it! Of course, that was back when they were giving great coupons so I got super bargains. I loved not having to go in and fight the crowds. This year, I've been too broke to do a lot of shopping online or off, but I think I'm going to start shopping online again this coming year.

Miss Cleo

I love the Christmas rush...so I walk the malls with my kids and girlfriends just for the fun of it. Even if we are just buying ice-cream or drinks, window shoppinh, laughing - it's all fun in the outdoors, money or no money. I can shop online at any other time of the year.

kate

I have shopped online for Christmas for many years. The only problem that I have ran into is shipping. Most any problems I have had were from smaller website, not like it was wal-mart or anything. But over all I love to bargain shop online!

WildThing

I too did most of my shopping online, because I have limited transport so its just really convenient. I also love the parcels coming-its kind of exciting!

Surgarsweet

I do shop online, but not for christmas. Mostly stores outside also hav coupons, and bargains, espiecially in my country, Japan. But mostly , in japan everything is a bit expensive, but with me its ok. In most stores they bargain all the time. And theres alot of stuffs in the store. Im not lazy. And i knew that if i stayed at home too much, i will be fat.

beebz

i love shopping online too. the only problem is sometimes i like to purchase things from Asia and shipping takes forever. i hate the wait

sassyface78

Online shopping is the bestest invention of the world! I get to shop for everything I want (usually at lower prices) without having to leave the chair!

annlight72

Although there are disadvantages to online shopping these are far outweighed by the benefits. I love online shopping as it gives me much more choice at cheaper prices.

F

FunSunGrl

i like going on the online stores looking at clothes, then making a list to try on, go to the store, and try on just those items so i dont waste time.:photo:

melodyvi

i begin to shop online only till last year, i find it so convenient, because without flights and go to stores, i can get what i need, what's more, i can also get the unique one . i got a jewelry online which is beautiful and cheap, i am very satisfied with it.

I've had to remove your link to the site as we do consider this to be spamming, sorry.

Solitaire (Moderator)

D

davie

some things i hate shopping for so i am happy to go online for....but for clothes and shoes...omg i soooo love to shop in person, I would miss that if i was online.

T

TiTikaP

I like to do both!! I love them for different reasons!
Regular shopping for the pleasure of visiting the shops and look out for what you need and online shopping cause of the excitement of the boxes received. Always feel like a present!

Status
Not open for further replies.