• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Shoe dangle- a flirt?

Rhonda333

Staff member
images shoe.jpg

So I know we all do it, specially wearing heels. I don't think it has anything to do with the shoe, and its not uncomfortable. I think its really a means of flirting. It does attract attention and I never saw a man do it.

rabbithabit

i seldom wear shoes at most sandals. most guys check out women's feet so i am sure this approach would catch their attention

Rhonda333

Staff member
I discovered this while I was having coffee in an airport cafe. I wanted to attract the attention of a handsome chap sitting across from me. I noticed I was absently mindedly dangling my shoe and the movement caught his attention. How clever is that?

Rhonda333

Staff member
well you can still auditional local talent Sandy. I have this very young man in my condo complex that is just infatuated with me- even after I told him the facts. I love to see his Adam's apple bob up and down when I'm speaking to him. Who knows- I may have to get to know him better.

sandy brady

well you can still auditional local talent Sandy. I have this very young man in my condo complex that is just infatuated with me- even after I told him the facts. I love to see his Adam's apple bob up and down when I'm speaking to him. Who knows- I may have to get to know him better.
OMG LOLOLOLOL I love this . deffo get to know him better. Plus I dont think the facts matter to people anymore , beauty is beauty so gurl u got THIS

Rhonda333

Staff member
You may be right Sandy. I've told this chap outright that I am a transexual woman and his face just goes blank and his adams apple bobs up and down, Still he perseveres. Hard to believe this does not matter when its the single most important fact in my life. Still, who am I to question- so maybe I will just GO.

sandy brady

Ah I deffo think it doesnt matter anymore. quiet frankly am tired of knowing peoples sexuality and their body parts. I fully dont care who has what body part and i dont think people think its a matter to consider anymore. Plus most men admire trans women. it takes guts and thats respected

Rhonda333

Staff member
That's a wonderful perspective Sandy. And I think you are right to some extent. I do find however that women are generally more accepting than men. But there is definitely a group of men who seek out transsexuals- there's at least a half dozen websites dedicated to that end.