• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Shampoo criticism

shanzi

I use this rlly cheap brand of shampoo which is conditioner and shampoo in 1, some1 then said "omygosh shanaya ur hair is soooo soft wot shampoo do u use so I told them and then every1 was like "ugh that brand is sooo cheap u shud invest in high quality expert ones" like wot the hell , this was also only girls who said this. Like I'm sorry wots the big deal about the cost of my shampoo?

Anzu21

High quality brands are supposed to be better, but they're not much different than the cheap brands. Shampoo only serves one purpose, so it really doesn't really matter. Plus, the higher quality brands are also the most expensive. Don't worry about what other girls say, go with what works for you! It's your hair after all!

Last edited by a moderator:

davie2010

I totally agree.... my cousin was like really giving me a hard time over using a cheap shampoo last year when i stayed over her house for a couple of weeks. so i tried using her expensive brand and i didn't like it as much at all.... so i'm still using a cheap brand!

shanzi

I totally agree.... my cousin was like really giving me a hard time over using a cheap shampoo last year when i stayed over her house for a couple of weeks. so i tried using her expensive brand and i didn't like it as much at all.... so i'm still using a cheap brand!
Thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one who uses and prefers the cheaper brands!