1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Serious answers needed

Discussion in 'Health Q & A' started by xsnowflakex, May 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xsnowflakex

xsnowflakex New Member

Hi, I am new here to this forum. I am 26 year old and still a virgin. It is embarrassing for me to talk about this but I figure why not. I recently had my first pap smear. I have always heard from friends who are virgins that it was just a uncomfortable feeling and that it doesn't hurt much. Well when I got it done it was really painful. I even started shaking a little. I am a person who can take pain pretty well but not that. Is it suppose to be that painful? Afterwards I was okay. Since then I was curious one day and I have used one of my finger and inserted it in my vagina to see if it will still be painful. There is a little pain but it is not as bad as I had that pap. Is this normal? I'm not sure if I even did it right. Also, experiencing that it makes me want to have sex just to get the painful part over with. I heard sex becomes less painful the more you do it but idk. This is off topic but girls masturbating is that wrong? I have always been curious to try it but too afraid and would feel disgusted at the thought. Anyway thanks for reading.

NATUREGIRL likes this.
  2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

the discomfort from the speculum during pap smear is quite normal whether you are a virgin or not. the smaller your vagina is will increase pain. i am not a virgin and still feel pain when gynecologist is in me. of course playing inside you will increase sex drive. masturbating is perfectly normal and you will enjoy it very much. i masterbate almost every morning and feeling is great stress relief.

3. xsnowflakex

xsnowflakex New Member

Thank you for your reply. :)

4. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

snow, you are welcome. feel free to ask any questions you have in the future.
    love ya, sha

5. Wee Rocket

Wee Rocket Personal Trainer, Competitor, Strongwoman

I'm very surprised that you even had to get a smear test if you aren't even sexually active?

We get ours at 25 but as far as i'm aware, it's only if you've had sex.

Anyways, it is painful for some (and was for me)...I think that is why it is so important to be with somebody you trust.

Smear tests are uncomfortable, especially when you're feeling tense! I can imagine being your first time, you were probably very tense having the procedure done.

6. xsnowflakex

xsnowflakex New Member

I didn't have to get one. I just had it done to make sure nothing is wrong. :)

Oh I see, I think here its just whatever age you become sexually active.

yeah I was. I was pretty nervous about the procedure since it was my first time.

7. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Hiya SnowFlake Congratulations on still being a virgin at 26, Sorry to hear you had quite a bad experience at your test, I have not had a test yet as I never felt the need to. I can also just insert one finger comfortably.
    SnowFlake Girls masturbating is TOTALLY NORMAL so don't worry about that.
    X