1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Serious answers needed

Discussion in 'Health Q & A' started by xsnowflakex, May 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xsnowflakex

xsnowflakex New Member

Hi, I am new here to this forum. I am 26 year old and still a virgin. It is embarrassing for me to talk about this but I figure why not. I recently had my first pap smear. I have always heard from friends who are virgins that it was just a uncomfortable feeling and that it doesn't hurt much. Well when I got it done it was really painful. I even started shaking a little. I am a person who can take pain pretty well but not that. Is it suppose to be that painful? Afterwards I was okay. Since then I was curious one day and I have used one of my finger and inserted it in my vagina to see if it will still be painful. There is a little pain but it is not as bad as I had that pap. Is this normal? I'm not sure if I even did it right. Also, experiencing that it makes me want to have sex just to get the painful part over with. I heard sex becomes less painful the more you do it but idk. This is off topic but girls masturbating is that wrong? I have always been curious to try it but too afraid and would feel disgusted at the thought. Anyway thanks for reading.

2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

the discomfort from the speculum during pap smear is quite normal whether you are a virgin or not. the smaller your vagina is will increase pain. i am not a virgin and still feel pain when gynecologist is in me. of course playing inside you will increase sex drive. masturbating is perfectly normal and you will enjoy it very much. i masterbate almost every morning and feeling is great stress relief.