• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Self Introduction

Zora

Hello!

My name is Zora (Originally Maria), and I am a 20 year old girl from Norway who love everything from fashion to wrestling and video games. I was born the 10th of March 1997, and I've lived in Norway ever since, and I love it here even though it's a bit cold up here in the northern country.

I'm a Operations Manager for a company called Haugaland Kraft in Haugesund Norway, I've been in that position since 2016, and intend to stay where I am for a long time.

Tiny details
Height: 153cm (5 feet)
Hair color: Currently pink
Hair length: To the waist
Eye color: Brown
Shoe Size: 36,5 (US 6 - 6,5)

Thank you! :)

hi zora i be fifteen from taiwan i go high school eight grade. i like sex, fashion, fighting and basketball

i am 139cm tall
hairy always black every where to shoulder
black eyeballs
sandals us5

hope you to enjoy this site with me and other lovely girls here

Rhonda333

Staff member
Well I'm 55 and I serve as the North American representative for a group of Scottish real estate investors doing business in the US. And so there are a lot of trips back to Edinburgh where company offices are located. I'm the only woman in the company.

I am 5'11" tall and well over 6' in heels
Dark brown hair cut in a short bob
Blue eyes
size11b shoes (US)
14-16 dress size. I'm Mrs Obama's size.

Kate, i be fifteen from taiwan i go high school eight grade. i like model , fashion, dancing and football

i am 139cm tall
hairy always black every where to shoulder
black eyeballs
sandals us5

hope you to enjoy this site with me and other lovely girls here

Hi! I'm Dora, and I'm new to this forum. I hope for a good time chatting here or discussing things. I turned 27 last month and I am from Hungary. I like music and dancing, and enjoying video games. For the last three years my life is around fitness more or less as I found my enjoyment in it. I'm 164 cm, 65 kg and my hair is around mid-back long.

Hello!

My name is Zora (Originally Maria), and I am a 20 year old girl from Norway who love everything from fashion to wrestling and video games. I was born the 10th of March 1997, and I've lived in Norway ever since, and I love it here even though it's a bit cold up here in the northern country.

I'm a Operations Manager for a company called Haugaland Kraft in Haugesund Norway, I've been in that position since 2016, and intend to stay where I am for a long time.

Tiny details
Height: 153cm (5 feet)
Hair color: Currently pink
Hair length: To the waist
Eye color: Brown
Shoe Size: 36,5 (US 6 - 6,5)

Thank you! :)
Hello Zora, I love wrestling too!