1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

scars from pimples on my face

Discussion in 'Skin Care' started by Ami Spell, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Ami Spell

Ami Spell Member

I've been struggling with the dark scars and 'holes' on my face from past acne. I tried ointments but I've given up. I don't think they'll ever go away with ointments. How about laser? Has anyone tried it? How was the outcome? Hope you can help.

2. shyramarie

shyramarie New Member

my gynecologist refers me to dermatologist that told just wash with lanolin soap three or four times a day after laser treatment. laser removed the my top layer of skin, smoothed out middle layer to give smooth dry skin appearance. the lanolin soap helps with dryness. i experience no pain from laser operation.

3. Ami Spell

Ami Spell Member

Thanks, Shyramarie. I haven't tried laser but contemplating on having it done. I started therapy because of anxiety and depression and I've been doing well I think. Perhaps laser would greatly help reduce my feelings of neglect and insecurity. By the way, does lanolin have a strong scent?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017