• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Ribbed bandage skirt

Tracy

Hi all, I've just joined this forum and hoping I can get some advice on a ribbed bandage skirt I've seen.
It's Missguided brand and ASOS currently have it on offer for half price, so I'm very tempted to get it.
Do you think this style is in fashion?
Maybe I don't mind as I like it anyway' what do you think, is it worth getting?
Cheers.

Oops! I posted a link to a commercial web site, that's not allowed. I'll try and describe the skirt in more detail:
It's a short tight fitting skirt that really shows off the curves, mauve colored and has a rear zip fastener. High wasted style with two mauve colored bands running from just below the hips curving round and down towards the front and back of the skirt and ending at the hem. There is also a third mauve colored band running down the front of the skirt from the wast band to the hem. The model on the web site is also wearing a mauve colored bra top, but I'm just thinking about getting the skirt. I'm sure I could match it with my tops quite easily.

Thanx!

Last edited: