• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Regenerating Skin

What are the best creams that can be included in skin care routine to regenerate our skin and to increase the level of vitamin A and salicylic acid?

rabbithabit

Skincerity Renew keeps my skin soft, smooth and slightly oily. just apply at night and wash off in morning. a little expensive at $80 an ounce but worth it to me.

Jody McCrea

I once took all of my expensive face creams to the dermatologist and asked "do any of these work?". He said "they are all moisturizers; and wrinkles look better moisturized. The only fda proven product is Retin A." I use Renova, a cream-based form of Retin A, and mix with moisturizer - not every night. It does make a big difference when you use it, but I don't use in summer because you aren't supposed to go in the sun. Also, I am a scrubber, and I think I remember reading that Christie Brinkley is also a facial scrub person. I used Clinique facial scrub, then Neutrogena, they changed the formulation and it's weaker now. So now I have recently changed to St. Ives. Maybe it's bad but people tell me I look a lot younger than I am. I scrub my face every wash.

mosesbrodin99

I use Renova, a cream-based form of Retin A, and mix with moisturizer - not every night. It does make a big difference when you use it, but I don't use in summer because you aren't supposed to go in the sun.