• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Recommend A Book!

alexa.a94

Eat the frog- from Brain Tracy. This book I like because it has some practical and easy to understand technique and guide available for managing your time.

JennJenn Boey

hello everybody!!!!
a decluttering book called "spark joy" by marie kondo.
i love to organize stuff and love my belongings....
it teaches u how to fold and keep your belongings and to get rid of things that don't spark joy.... :D

Minder

I have read a book. Its memory. Its about A person are gipsmaker. He is hiding art. Like the book alot.

Minder

I have read a book. Its dancing with death. Author. C.p Mandala
He had giving her some drug. SO she was paralized. Her hand felt over his body. She did´nt wanted to cotinue the game anymore. I liked this book alot.

Minder

I have read it was chemistry curse. It was about a girl and she wanted to do a test, and so she got a new friend. Who was a zombie. I liked the book alot.

Minder

I have read stolen life. It was about a guy who is in a computer game. And so is this special girl also. He find her in the game. Its a fantasybook. A really good book. Grade 4/5.

Minder

I have read a book. the books name is black water. Its a ghost story. Its about a girl who had a best friend. But the best friend wanted not to see her anymore. So this girl started to find other friends. She saw a boy on the water. And they are talking together. And this girl in her room it was sometimes a wet spott. And it been very cold in the room. Grade 4/5

The Memory of Light by Francisco X. Stork

It's a great book for anyone who is or is at all close to being suicidal! It's about a girl who wakes up in the hospital after her suicide attempt and about her recovery journey afterward. She learns that she needs to take life slower and make time to rest. This helped me when I was feeling that way. It's a really good book!

Minder

Hav read a book. Its johannesnight. Its a swedish book. The smell of roses and jasmines felt stronger. She could see air. Per was mollys best friend. They got a house. And in the house was a cat. Grade 4/5. Love this book alot.

Narakatsu

^ What's it about?
Its about this girl who loves to run and is about to get in her dream university, but then her mother makes her move to greek because her mom is gettinf married. Well there she meets her new stepsister and gets to know that everyone in her school has powers. And well... She too thanks to her dead dad, but those powers are thanks to her great x10 granmother Nike, Goddess in greek mytholog

Minder

Have read a book. When the cars is on fire. Ibbe went home from school. Alex sitting there on the train to. Ibbe go ob highschool. He want to be a reporter. Ibbes mother want to them to move.

Rayne

The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan is pretty good, but in later books it gets too technical, too much war tactics for my liking lol

StrawberryStixx

I thought it might be cool to make a recommendations thread where everyone can list books that we all really should read and the reason why (no spoilers obviously)

I'll start by adding PS I Love You to the list by Cecelia Ahern - It's a fab book, and even better than the film version which was released. Always has me in tears and great for curling up with on a rainy day!

Recommend us a book here!
I'm a multi-reader as my hubby is, we just eat books for breakfast and get through several books at a time! I'm reading three at the moment: Dissolution by C.J Sansom - I have his series - Dissolution, Dark Fire, Sovereign, Revelation, Heartstone, Lamentation and Winter in Madrid. Also reading Poland - A History by Adam Zamoyski and Curfew by Phil Rickman.