• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Recommend A Book!

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
I thought it might be cool to make a recommendations thread where everyone can list books that we all really should read and the reason why (no spoilers obviously)

I'll start by adding PS I Love You to the list by Cecelia Ahern - It's a fab book, and even better than the film version which was released. Always has me in tears and great for curling up with on a rainy day!

Recommend us a book here!

iAMYY

Obsessive Music Fan
Just Listen - Sarah Dessen :)
Its an amazing story, every girl should read this.
Theirs happy bits and sad bits, great story :)

Bella

The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan is pretty good, but in later books it gets too technical, too much war tactics for my liking lol. :)

eva43

Inkworld Trilogy is quite good. I also like Artemis Fowl series and Inheritance series.. If you're in for adventure and fantasy, I think you'll enjoy reading these books.

lolly

I thought it might be cool to make a recommendations thread where everyone can list books that we all really should read and the reason why (no spoilers obviously)

I'll start by adding PS I Love You to the list by Cecelia Ahern - It's a fab book, and even better than the film version which was released. Always has me in tears and great for curling up with on a rainy day!

Recommend us a book here!
I recommend The Last Ghost by Helen Stringer it's really exciting and magical!

i would recommend The House of Night Series. if u like the twilight series u should read these books either that or u like vampire novels lol

orangelullaby

“The curious incident of the dog in the night-time” by Mark Haddon. It's a nice novel I read all in one go because it's an absolutely dazzling book that mix together the components of a murder mistery book, a psychologycal story, a comedy (and I loved the main character, a sensitive and smart guy suffering from autism). It made me laugh, cry, think and, most of all, believe that everything is possibile if only you want it! :)

Rosa Presul

Just Listen - Sarah Dessen :)
Its an amazing story, every girl should read this.
Theirs happy bits and sad bits, great story :)
I just finished reading that book, and I really liked it! I have also read Along for the Ride and Keeping the Moon, also by Sarah Dessen, and they were very good, too. I'm glad she has written so many books!