1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Quick Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone,

I see there are quite a few new faces around here and that makes us happy here at Girls Forum! We just wanted to let you know that we are looking into a revamp of our rules and guidelines as well as including some new features that you all may enjoy.

Always nice to take a good look at what can be improved over time. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to ask here!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
    Dulci Rose likes this.
  2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

this is a great forum with all positive members. hoping we can add email addresses to our profile so can contact each other to discuss things inappropriate or too personal for posting here.

3. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

I agree this is a good idea but with the option if to make your email addy public or not. and to get the PM function fixed.
    I agree its a GREAT forum so keep up the good work
    TAKE CARE ALL :)
    XX

4. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

Nature, i don't understand if want private why not just leave email blank? do you mean just friends can see your email address?

5. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Hiya I really meant have the option to make it visible to everyone or not. and as there is no PM system at the moment you cant just give your e-mail addy to whoever you want. So I suppose the friends only is the next best option.
    Something i've been meaning to ask and I hope you dont mind is "rabbithabit" to do with a you know what "RABBIT" or a bunny rabbit:? :)
    TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
    XX

6. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

friends started calling me rabbithabit because i get intimate with people very quickly and spend a lot of time in bed but i have no desire to reproduce like a rabbit is known for ha ha

7. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Ah ok just wondered if it was any connection with " A Rampant Rabbit" but looks like you would rather have the real thing :)
    Have A Great Weekend
    Take Care
    XXX

8. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

my best friend tagged me with that nickname when i was sixteen and haven't been able to shake free since then. yes i love the real thing i can stay in bed with a lover all day and never be bored.

love ya, nature

9. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Thanks so much your so so kind, You say you can stay in bed with a lover and "not" get "bored"
    Is getting bored not the whole point of it? :p
    Love you 2
    XXX

10. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

Wow, Nature your starting to talk like me. I meant emotionally bored not physically bored. I am sure you know I love get physically bored and stroked anytime day or night.

Love My Precious Friend Nature
    XOXO

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  11. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

You are a REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND KIND person.
    HUGS XXX