• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Puffy Eyes

stylishandfab

One "natural" thing that I found to be quite effective is this:

Put a couple of ice cubes in a thin cloth, then rub them around your eye area. The cold will help soothe your eyes. I've done it, and still continue to do it, it's really effective.

You can also rub it all over your face if you have enlarged pores. It'll help tighten it and improve blood circulation.

rabbithabit

Gently press an ice cube against your eye for ten minutes. if gets too cold take a short break. good no cost solution of limited impact. professional ointments and gels yield far superior results

Gently press an ice cube against your eye for ten minutes. if gets too cold take a short break. good no cost solution of limited impact. professional ointments and gels yield far superior results
I just want to know that how many times I have to repeat the process in a day?

Richa94

puffy eyes are also known as bag under eyes . It can happen due to several reasons such as stress, dryness of eyes, thyroid problem and allergy, There are certain home remedies available for eye puffiness also such as juices of cucumber and potatoes as well as milk. if you apply those remedies you will definitely get the better result.