• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Prom dress help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayoooleche

So I'm trying to look for a prom dress and the problem is that I'm an A cup and I'm only 5'ft. Yes, my body isn't that great but I need advice on what kind of prom dresses I should buy that would look nice on me. PLEASE help!

P

Petitka

Maybe you should look for a dress with a corset? Something like this http://www.frenchnovelty.com/mm5/graphics/1403-Sherri-Hill-Prom-Dress-S11.jpg . You might add a pair of stilettos and I believe that it will look really good :).

E

evaxx

It really depends on your overall body shape. Do you just want to add volume to your top or your bottom too? Go with something with a nipped in waist, also because you are a smaller cup size you could get a dress with embellishments around the bust. You can wear detailed necklines and it will look good! Or a dress with a deep V and not look slutty!
Also you have an advantage because you are petite! You can wear heels and not tower over all the guys! I am very jealous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.