• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Problem with fashion

Svenlytalks

I would like a little advice on clothing here
I love seeing crop tops, mini dresses and edgy short dresses but my conservative family would never let me wear them, as they feel it'll attract unnecessary attention of boys. Even they'll not let me wear heels. What could I do in this case?

Rhonda333

You don't say how old you are dear. That would have a significant effect on any answer you get here. Nevertheless I think you need to negotiate with them. Find out what they are MOST opposed to like showing cleavage, and just agree that you won't wear anything like that. Then move on to what they are sorta opposed to like mini dresses and agree on a length that is a compromise. Heels are necessary in the business world, church and formal
occasions- just agree that you will limit your wearing to those. I think this is the best way to handle this. Let us know.

vinamars

You don't say how old you are dear. That would have a significant effect on any answer you get here. Nevertheless I think you need to negotiate with them. Find out what they are MOST opposed to like showing cleavage, and just agree that you won't wear anything like that. Then move on to what they are sorta opposed to like mini dresses and agree on a length that is a compromise. Heels are necessary in the business world, church and formal
occasions- just agree that you will limit your wearing to those. I think this is the best way to handle this. Let us know.
+1