• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Popular Science

kate

How many girls get a kick out of this magazine? I have been reading it for years and love the whats new sections. I think that this is a great magazine to keep up with the times.

Lynette

Science? I bet that you are the odd one out. Most girls whom I know rarely like science as they think that it is a man's subject.

Are you a scientist or an engineer?

Gizelle

I don't read much about science, I am more into accounting and finance, but I would love to hear what you have to share with us.

lola

I do read some stuff on science, but don't tell anybody, I hear that this is a boys subject? I only like to know about animals and the environment, but magazines like this are good for that too.

I love science and used to read this magazine fairly regularly. Haven't looked at it for years now though and I don't know why. I'll have to see if my library has a subscription when I go this Thursday.