• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

PMS time!!

Athar.Varga

You may call me a dreamer
Hi Girls,

How do you handle the PMS time?

I do workout to fight the pain, meditate and try to relax, but can't really fight the anxiety attacks that come almost every night for a minimum 10 days before my period.

Any advice for me ladies?

Christinegirl

Staff member
That's definitely severe PMS, hon! You might have premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). It can cause anxiety attacks in the week or two before your period starts.

You might like to look at:
www . womenshealth.gov/menstrual-cycle/premenstrual-syndrome/premenstrual-dysphoric-disorder-pmdd
{I had to put spaces on the website address because we're not allowed to post live links on the forum.}
and
www . mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premenstrual-syndrome/expert-answers/pmdd/faq-20058315

to learn more about it. And maybe your gynecologist can prescribe something for you so you don't have to suffer every month.
Being a woman is hard enough as it is without having premenstrual problems every month, isn't it, hon!

Thank you for asking about it. We hope you feel better soon. ☺

yaraaa

I advise everyone who suffers from insomnia and anxiety at the time of the menstrual cycle or even secretions that come throughout the days that are not the time of the menstrual period to drink a lavender drink as it is very useful to try it and judge for yourself as it cleans the uterus from bacteria and relieves you of irritating itching and helps to make the area narrow

Christinegirl

Staff member
How does drinking a lavender drink;
clean the uterus,
relieve itching,
and change the shape of any area of the body?

What are the ingredients of the lavender drink and how much of each ingredient should be used?

sandy brady

Hi i hope it gets better for you, i used to have terrible craps, like i used to lay on the floor and cry and had to be sent home once a month from school so I know the feeling.
IT DOES GET BETTER
  1. exercise esp stretching and yoga leading up to that time
  2. work on your breathing like once a day before bed time
  3. i took gingseng pills, all natural korean ginger root
  4. i worked on not taking paracetamol because it eventually stopped working for me so i slowly phased it out
for your anxiety, i suggest also getting an essential oil diffuser and lavender is your best friend.
i do hope it gets better for you soon and please remember that you arent alone in this, its a natural thing that every woman on earth has experienced.