• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Please tell me if I’m being an over dramatic hoe

Okay so basically my boyfriend just turned 18 and I’m still 16 (I’m still in school, he’s not). Anyway he just got his qualifications to be a pt and he’s heavily involved in fitness and basically to cut it short he’s already getting heaps of clients and they’re girls and I’m getting nervous he’s gonna be around fit people all time and then compare me to them and I’m scared he has no time for me which worries me and idkkk where I’m going with this but I’m also so anxious that he’s gonna just not wanna be in a relationship with me cause he got a taste of clubbing and stuff which I can’t do because of my age. I trust him completely but I’m just very anxious and I stay up thinking about it. Is this normal?

Rhonda333

Staff member
One thing you could do is to join his fitness class. It would be a good start for many reasons. Otherwise he may not be attracted to a slug.

fon

Psychologist
It is completely normal to feel that way.
What isn't normal is when you try to control your boyfriend.
You can talk about this problem to him, and if he is mad or doesn't care about your feelings, maybe he's not the one for you.
And if he really cheated on you, then you got nothing to lose. His loss for cheating on you.
You must remember your worth before chasing and begging him to stay.
If he is worth it, he will stay.

It is completely normal to feel that way.
What isn't normal is when you try to control your boyfriend.
You can talk about this problem to him, and if he is mad or doesn't care about your feelings, maybe he's not the one for you.
And if he really cheated on you, then you got nothing to lose. His loss for cheating on you.
You must remember your worth before chasing and begging him to stay.
If he is worth it, he will stay.
Thank you for that and he’s honesty a great boyfriend and I let him do wat he likes in that sense as I don’t believe it’s right to be controlling or get controlled. I guess I was just anxious about feeling stupid for feeling this way