• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Please help me!!

Savtootough

So I found out my boyfriend is talking to (or at least trying) girls on Tinder, he made the account last month. Anywho I’m just not really sure what to do. I mean I know I have to break up with him because he keeps doing stuff like this, in February this year he was asking a girl for nudes. The girls aren’t texting him back but I wanna see how far he’ll take the conversation. I have an idea on what to do but I need advice. I won’t be on here much so my Instagram is Savtootough and my Snapchat is Savtype_nice I can’t tell anyone I know because I don’t want them to judge me if I stay with him... I don’t know what to do someone please help

Christinegirl

Staff member
If you're not on lockdown with him, I would break up with him if you can't trust him.

If you are on lockdown with him and can't leave, I would tell him I didn't like that he's on Tinder when he's supposed to be in a relationship, that he asks for nudes, that's he's disrespectful to you and the relationship. If you have been intimate with him and no longer are, at least he knows why.

If you love him and don't want to break up with him, it might come down to what is stronger: your love for him or your hurt in his cheating on you. When the hurt "outweighs" the love, then you'll be ready to leave.

Good luck, hon. Please let us know how things go. :)

sandy brady

i think @Christinegirl has covered it, am here to second what she said.
+ sometimes we dont want to give up on men because we think they can change, you cant change him, if you try: it will be temporary and a lie. Please put yourself first.