• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Planning to buy first G-string

Sweetcandy

Hi friends,

I m planning to buy my first g-string. I have been living with parents from long time. Just moved to a different state for a project so thought to try out stuff in my to-do.

Any suggestions or any tips or any experience (good/bad) ?

Sinsarahty

You’re right about the panty strip line, g strings are great when wearing tight leggings, you have no line at all!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinsarahty

I like 98% sure they are the same thing haha. I think V strings have more of a V shape at the back, if that makes any sense. But I might be wrong and they are most likely the same things. Yeah I can help! :)

Sinsarahty

You may have to check out some shops in person! When I check online, lots come up but I am assuming we are from different countries! ❤ That’s a shame!! Keep checking online sites, hopefully something pops up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetcandy

. I will check out some. Or I just got an idea that if I go for a sexy babydoll also, I will get a g string as a part of it. And those are more fancy too. Isn't?

Sinsarahty

Also- you asked about experiences with g strings. I thought I’d post my first experience!!!
honestly it’s just so weird initially to have your butt cheeks exposed, they feel so naked at first. Also you feel like you have a wedgie, but try not to “pull” the “wedgie” out, you’ll get used to that feeling soon if worn regularly.
Cheap thongs (in my experience) tend not to be so comfortable. And whilst a G string with a narrow string might seem likely to be most uncomfortable, if you have the right size (and the string isn’t trying to cut into you like a cheesewire), it can be great.

Sweetcandy

But I feel it's more of honeymoon kind of dress. Hahahaha and I m just 23. And you don't wear babydoll at home alone to seduce yourself